Elidea is a contemporary artist, born in Milan and based in Miami.
Upon finishing her studies at the European Design Institute, she began working as a graphic designer with several studios in Milan as well as participating in a professional collaboration at the European Design Institute of Milan for a Music Discography Graphics Course. In 1998 she started working with Studio Predesign, a renowned Italian agency specialized in discography graphics that collaborates with recording studios like SonyMusic, WarnerMusic, EMI Music and some of the Italian and International leading singers like Laura Pausini.
A fusion of her personal passion for contemporary art and photography with a graphic design background allows her to develop new expressive forms.
Cutting, pasting, and overlaying allows her to create her unique vision; often surrealistic, full of stimulus, and coherent to her own taste.
Her art is a multilayer work with hidden details, her technique evolved from classic photos into a mixed media creations with the usage of paper, golden leaf, acrylic colors and pencil.
Each painting takes on a life of its own and Elidea always feels as though she is collaborating with the piece of art itself. She believes her work could only ever happen that exact way on that exact day and place, and never again.
European influence is one of the keys to understanding her works that embodies the spirit of masters such as the Italian artist Mimmo Rotella and the German artist Gustav Klimt.
In 2017 Elidea has started a collaboration with one of the world’s largest Cruise Line, Carnival Cruise, for release of several original artworks assigned to the many exclusive areas.
During Art Basel 2018 in Miami she received from Spectrum international art fair the award as BEST RISING ARTIST EXHIBITOR.
During Art Basel 2019 in Miami she received from Spectrum international art fair the award as SPOTLIGHT ARTIST.
2019 Elidea collaborated with iconic whiskey brand Bulleit to the Frontiers works project 2019 during Art Basel week. She created for the brand 6 original works of Art in a Bulleit Bottle as well as one original hand-painted mural. She represented what it means to her to be on the frontier of culture and art, an inspirational connection between di erent cultures in Miami.
2023 Elidea collaborated with the prestigious jewelry company TIFFANY and Co. Her artwork, inspired by the breathtaking beauty of “El Yunque” national forest in Puerto Rico, is the exclusive centerpiece of their boutique store In Puerto Rico.🇵🇷🌿 “I am beyond grateful to Tiffany and Co. for selecting my art, recognizing the importance of art and nature and for allowing me to share my vision. It is truly an honor to collaborate with such a prestigious name. I can’t wait for everyone to experience the magic of “El Yunque” through my art”.
Her works have been exhibited in numerous Italian art galleries between Milan and Venice and several art exhibitions in Miami, including Art Basel.
-2023 Spectrum 2023 at Mana Wynwood during Art Basel week in Miami. 2023 Collaboration with the prestigious jewelry company TIFFANY and Co . Her artwork, inspired by the breathtaking beauty of “El Yunque” national forest in Puerto Rico, is the exclusive centerpiece of their boutique store In Puerto Rico. “A tribute to the enchanting “El Yunque National Forest”. During the process I aimed to capture the delicate dance of light, leaves, and shadow. “El Yunque”, a lush expanse of greenery, blankets the island’s eastern region of Puerto Rico. Thank you to Mother Nature to always provided me infinite inspiration.“ 2022 CHROMA ART SHOW Collective exhibition during during Art Basel week with Lucid Gallery located in the exclusive Design Distric in Miami. – 2021 COALESCE Solo exhibition during during Art Basel week. A project in collaboration with NY fashion photographer Raoul Beltrame. 18 new artworks dedicated to the fragility, enchanting and strength of the female body.– 2020 September 1-30 2020 Elidea was selected by Mvvo Art jury for participate to the International Art Event AD ART SHOW in New Your City, at Westfield World Trade Center. AD ART SHOW is a groundbreaking juried art exhibition, launched at Sotheby’s New York in February 2018 and now in its third year, featuring artworks by artists from around the world.
The venue for 2020 is the Oculus, designed by architect Santiago Calatrava, at the Westfield World Trade Center — one of the most famous architectural landmarks in New York City with over 350,000 visitors each day. AD ART SHOW 2020 will be seen by over 10 million people during the month of September. – 2020 Silent Auction Covid-19. During Covid-19 pandemic, Elidea raised money with a silent auction of her artworks for help people affected by the Covid-19 crisis
– 2019 Elidea collaborated with iconic whiskey brand Bulleit to the Frontiers works project 2019 during Art Basel week. She created for the brand 6 original works of Art in a Bulleit Bottle as well as one original hand-painted mural.
– 2019 Spectrum 2019 at Mana Wynwood during Art Basel week in Miami. 2019 AWARD WINNER for SPOTLIGHT ARTIST.
– 2008 Collective exhibition shows at Galleria d’Arte III Millennio, San Marco – Venice.
– 2008 Collective exhibition at Brolo Centro Arte e Culture – Mogliano Veneto.
– 2008 Collaboration with the interior design magazine Casa Facile – Italy.
– 2007 Collective exhibition in Venice : “1st International Photographic Art Prize “ArteLaguna” with “ROSSO LONTANO”, selected among the Finalists – Venice.
– 2007 Interview as a New Talent artist for the art magazine KULT.
– 2007 Personal exhibition: TRACES AND CONTACTS at Mulino Docks Dora – Milan.
– 2007 Personal exhibition at El Brellin- Milan.
– 2007 Collective exhibition: XXXIV International Challenge of Paintings and Graphics Eustachi Gallery – Milan.
– 2006 Collective exhibition international challenge of art “Giovanni Olindo”. – Milan.
Awarded with “New Talent” – Awarded: special artist, with the work “IERI” (Yesterday). Motivation: “For the freshness with which she has been able to deal with the classical theme of the human being through the combination of painting with photography, scenographic cutting and chiaroscuro.”
– 2006 Collective exhibition “Arte sul Naviglio Grande” – Milan.
– 1998-2007 Assistant of the artist Sergio Pappalettera of Studio Predesign- Milan.